Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twitter

This is Week 2 and it's Twitter Week. I have set up a Twitter account - http://twitter.com/caparoza - but must admit that I doubt it will get much use. I am following a couple of libraries, but I'm not sure that it's very useful for me. Most of my friends do not have Twitter accounts, so I really have no need to use this tool.

I think for libraries it can be a great tool, Mosman are doing a great job with theirs.

Now I have a e-mail (both work and private), a Twitter account, a blog and have a Google Reader page set up - there just seem to be so many places to check. I'm sure that there must be a way to combine all of these so I'm able to look in just one spot to see what's happening in all of these??!??!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Well - at least you have tried it. Sometimes it can take a while to settle with a new tool, and other times it really won't be for you.

Ellen