Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well, it's been nearly a year to the day since I last updated this blog! I have in the meantime though created another blog, but this was for one of my subjects in my information studies course that I'm following at Charles Sturt University. I enjoyed having the opportunity to use this technology more.

I haven't really thought about adding to my blog for a number of reasons. Firstly I don't have as much time as I like to play around with social software, but I suppose more importantly I don't have the personal desire. For me these tools are more useful in the context of the library where I work and how we can exploit them to reach more of our users.

I don't really read many other blogs either, although I do look at some of the library based blogs, such as LibraryCrunch and I have never made a comment on anyone's blog - although do enjoy reading comments from others.

Looking forward to revisiting these technologies again and discovering new ones.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

It is good to see you again.

Ellen (PLS)